1. Participating in or encouraging immoral behaviour of any kind, including breaking the law of chastity or viewing pornography in any form
2. Shoplifting, theft, or vandalism of any kind
3. Breaking the Word of Wisdom, including possessing illegal substances
4. Possessing weapons or firearms of any kind
5. Doing anything harmful to yourself or others, physically or spiritually
While you are at an FSY event, please follow these dress and appearance guidelines from For the Strength of Youth (booklet, 2011):
• Be neat, modest, and clean in your clothing and grooming
• Do not wear clothing that is tight, sheer, or revealing
• Do not wear short shorts or short skirts
• Make sure your shirt covers your stomach and your shoulders
• Do not wear clothing that is low-cut in the front or back
• Avoid extremes in hairstyles and clothing
• Do not wear body piercings – young women may wear one pair of earrings; young men should not wear earrings
Please see packing list (at the bottom of your session page) for more information about what to bring to FSY.
Individuals, legal guardians, and leaders, please ensure these standards are understood before the departure to any FSY event.